Civil Litigation And Dispute Resolution
Our approach to resolving disputes centres on getting you the result you want in a proactive and positive manner. 聽We offer impartial and independent advice about the best dispute resolution process to use to achieve that result.
If you want the matter handled in court, then our civil litigation team can conduct your case in all courts, including the District Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
However, if you prefer a less adversarial approach in achieving a solution, then we can assist as counsel or as mediator in mediation, conciliation, arbitration and other methods of alternative dispute resolution.
We advise on:
- Property and lease disputes
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Trust and estate administration disputes
- Company and securities disputes
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Construction law including leaky homes
- Arbitration and mediation
- Environment Court disputes
- Maori Land Court disputes
- Regulatory prosecutions
- Contentious maritime disputes
- Judicial review
- Sports law